Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Fever

Anyone remember that time that Peyton Manning hosted SNL? No, just me. Okay then. Anyway there was this skit where the comediennes (one of them is Amy Pohler the other one I don't know because I don't generally watch SNL because it's crap) were flirting with Joey the zookeeper (PeyPey in a zookeeper outfit) and attributing it to Spring Fever. Anyway it's Peyton Manning so you know I loved it. Totally getting off track here but I think I'm experiencing a little of my own Spring Fever. I'm having dreams about someone that I really wish I wasn't (not the first time I've had naughty dreams about this person. Does that mean something?) and like every guy I pass on the street seems to be attractive. What the hell is wrong with me?

In other news I'll be volunteering at the Museum for the summer, which I'm super excited about. And I think I just blew out both of my knees playing volleyball last night. But on the plus side my hitting is getting better.

No comments: