Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rain Delay

So I didn't ever mention that I won tickets to a baseball game. About a month ago I was in the Chiropractor's office and there was a draw for tickets to a game for the local minor league team. Then they called me last week and told me I won. I was going to take my Dad because he's never been to a game but my cousin was getting married that day so he had to be at the wedding. So I called my brothers and they were all busy that day too. So I asked one of the guys from work if he wanted to go. He agreed and so I was pretty excited for the game today.

But wouldn't you know after standing around for an hour and a half the game was rained out. So now I have to go back to the stadium and exchange the tickets for another game. Hopefully my friend will be able to make it to the game.

No comments: