Sunday, August 08, 2010

Well this should be interesting

There is something wrong with my cell phone. I don't really know how to describe it other than that the screen doesn't always work. This is an issue when you've got a touchscreen phone. So i took it in to Rogers today so that they can send it in for repairs, but of course while I was there the phone worked perfectly fine.

Anyway they did give me a donor phone but it's one of those old late 90s models. At least it's a flip phone. But I have no idea how to use it. But the good thing is I won't be stranded on the highway without a phone. But I guess no texting for me for a while.

The problem started occurring after the bar on Friday night. I suspect they're going to tell me it's water damage but really it's more like perspiration damage. So it won't be covered under warranty, but we'll see. Until then I guess I'll just have to figure out how to use the clunker.

No comments: