Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Gossip

I have to admit that I normally love gossip. Not malicious gossip but just stuff that I know that not many people know. So maybe it's not gossip so much as inside information. But lately I find that my inside information simply leaves me enthusiastic about my life prospects and then angry and bitter when things don't seem to play out the way I think they should.

I realize that out in the real world I have no control over what other people do or how my organization set their policies but the end result usually leaves me more baffled than anything else.

I also find it difficult to talk to people when I know something is going to happen that they don't yet know about. It's kind of like trying to throw a surprise party for someone without telling the suprisee what's going on. I manage to do it, but just barely.

No comments: