Thursday, October 30, 2008

Goal of the Week

I usually save this for a Friday post but I thought I'd give myself a little extra time. Not much mind you given that I'm going to be going to bed in about 1/2 an hour.

This week's goal is to read lesson 4 for my Cattle Nutrition course. It's the last lesson and then I have to do the assignment and then I'll be done the course which means I can apply for December graduation. Yay more graduation.

Once I'm done the course I'll have to decide on my next course of education. Do I take Psych courses by distance ed? You can do almost an entire psych degree through DE so I wouldn't have to quit my job or anything. Do I wait until summer and take my Lab pre-reques? This would in fact, require me to quit my job and I wouldn't be eligible to start the lab program until fall 2010 anyway. Or do I study my but off to write the GRE so that I can apply for Grad school? Which would happen either Fall 2009 or 2010. So many choices. The only things I've decided is that I plan to do something more. I love learning.

No comments: