Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Crappy Facebook Applications

I'm one of those lucky people who doesn't have Facebook blocked at work. This means that I'm able to spend a good part of my day keeping up to date with all of the things that my friends are doing as well as taking advantage of some of the wonderful (and also some not so wonderful) Facebook Apps.

This is great unless those applications are down. For example I found this great application called "Knighthood". The great thing about in in connection to the ability to do work is that you can set your buildings to build/expand and it tells you exactly how long it will take. So you only need to go back to it for a few seconds to set the next one. So today one of the projects was finishing up while I was on coffee break so I figure great I'll set the next build when I get back. It's been down for 2 hours since so my building should be done and I could have been 2 hours into the next one but now I'm not.

No comments: