Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Series Hotties: Montreal - Philadelphia

As with most of these I have to first post a disclaimer. I share a special bond with Braydon Coburn of the Flyers. You see he is exactly 6 months younger than me (no to the hour or anything). In order to properly celebrate my un-birthday in rez I went out and got an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and had them do lettering that said "Happy un/birthday Janalee and Braydon. I think I took pictures but I'm pretty sure I didn't have them developed. Anyway I just wanted to get that out before I start.

Oh wait I have slightly more disclosure to add. I once voted for a guy for president of university's student union because he looked like Scottie Upshall. Everytime I think about that I'm reminded of an episode of Clone High where JFK is running for student body president against Abe, and during one of his speeches he say "ask not what your student body president can do for you, but what you can do to you student body president's body".

3) Braydon Coburn - Philly


2) Mike Richards - Philly



1) Scottie Upshall - Philly

No comments: