Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I think I need a t-shirt

Today is my one year anniversary at my job. I expect it to come and go without much fanfare. The truth of the matter is that this is a major accomplishment for me. Back in September I didn't think I'd be able to make it until Christmas. Of course this was before the department switch and all that. Now with my term ending it looks like I'll be back to my old job. Either that or I venture off to some other company. Or potentially to grad school. Or some other sort of education.

Yeah there are a lot of options but I'm just not a decision maker. The best recent example of this was last week when I was in Safeway. I walked past the bacon, turned around look at the bacon, picked up the package of bacon and then discovered that turkey bacon was on sale. In the end I bought both.

The other thing that stopping me from packing up is that I want to go traveling next summer which will require large sums of money which will likely prevent me from going back to school but a different job is not out of the question if the current one becomes unbearable.

No comments: