Friday, April 04, 2008

Goal of the Week

First a update on last week's goal. I managed to stick with the Starbucks tall all week. I DID cheat a little and go with a Grande Frappuchino after work yesterday but with the kind of day I had a freaking deserved it.

As for this week. My goal is to write my accounting test and finish the assignment for chapter 10 and send it to my instructor.

That's the great thing about distance ed you can do stuff when you want to. It also helps that it's a community college so they have no actual testing dates either. Which means I can write them pretty much whenever I want.

I also need to register for courses for May but a still have a little bit of time to do that yet. I'm almost done my certificate and then I've got to figure out what to do after that.

No comments: