Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Series Hotties: Colorado - Detroit

First of all I'd like to say that I'm going to try to finish these all before the end of the series. We'll see how it goes. The first round sucked. I think it's just because I fell behind and then I was a little depressed when Ottawa lost. All better now, as I've chosed Montreal as my backup team.

Here's the think about Colorado. I used to be an Avs fan. I blame my brother who was a huge Nordiques fan and also recently acquired an Avalanche jersey from my closet, because let's face it no one wears jerseys anymore except in the comfort of thier own home while watching the game. Anyway as I'm going through the roster I'm thinking "oh I love (insert name of Avs player), but he's not hot."

So I'm going with a top 3 here:

3) Marek Svatos - Colorado



2) Jonathan Ericsson - Detroit



1) Andreas Lilja - Detroit

No comments: