Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm going to be so useless today

First and foremost let me apologize for being a terrible blogger as of late. I promised one of my favorite co-workers who is off sick for the next little while (actually starting about a week and a half ago) that I would update my blog more frequently in her absence and not less. Oops.

But here's my problem. I don't know how many of you have seen me in the beginning stages of a crush. I'm not going to go into details because it's pretty ugly but I basically wrap myself into this little fantasy world where everything is connected to the current crush. I get so entirely distracted that I have difficulty concentrating and am constantly distracted.

Take this morning for example. I went into Starbucks like I normally do but I didn't realize until I was halfway between Starbucks and work that they had only made a regular instead of my usual double. First of all I usually watch the Baristas fairly closely to make sure that they don't screw it up. Secondly I can't believe it took me so long to realize that something was wrong.

Anyway so that's the excuse that I'm running with for not posting more. I'll try to pass some of my focus on to something else and perhaps get another post in sometime today.

No comments: