Tuesday, June 24, 2008

People with no common sense

With a title like that you really have to be expecting another one of my rants coming on. If you're not then you probably just wandered upon this site at random and so to you I apologize. To anyone who actually followed some sort of link to get here come on you should know me well enough by now.

Okay so the last couple of days I've been really bother by really stupid people and the really stupid things that they've been doing. Let us start with my neighbours who are either running grow-ops out of their apartments or haven't realized that A) they have air conditioners and b) it's hotter outside than it is in their apartments. I've come home from work for the past 2 days around 4:30 to find both my upstairs and downstairs neighbour's windows open, which of course heats up MY apartment. Guys seriously it's 26 degrees outside there is nothing you can be doing in your apartment aside from cooking a 12 course meal this is going to make it hotter in there than outside. No fucking common sense.

Situation number 2 has to do with a certain future brain surgeon that I work with. Or at least she would be if she knew what the words appendages and electrolytes meant. Thank god she's a summer student, hopefully that means she'll learn something in the next couple of years. No but really are people that stupid? She can't really be pretending can she? Man I don't even want to think about what that means for the education system in this province that this girl has a high school diploma.

No comments: