Friday, June 27, 2008

Never going to even suggest that I fake sick ever again

So some of you will know (because I have yet to stop talking about it today) that the Russia-Spain Semi-final was yesterday. The day before yesterday I was joking about faking sick so that I could stay home and watch the game because I had a horrible time trying to find a good Internet feed for the first semi. As it turned out I was home to watch the game yesterday but I really was sick and missed large chunks of the game.


Not that I can actually evaluate this but as far as I can tell Spain looked pretty darn good during that game. Now if only they can beat Germany in the final. And now for the fun stuff. I don't know if you guys have noticed but I've kind of become a fan of Fernando Torres. Me and every other female soccer fan who likes tall blondes with chiseled jaws and rock hard abs. Some people have issues with his hair, personally I just want to run my fingers through it.




No comments: