Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reminder to myself that change is good

I don't like change. I never have. When I was 9 my parents got a new dining room set and I cried. I've obviously learned to deal with change a little bit better than that. I've moved away from home to go to school, I've lived in 3 different homes in the last 5 years and I've started a career in my chosen field (I think, but that's a story for another time).

One thing that has been constant for nearly 2 years is my computer desktop background it has been the same picture of Novak Djokovic since about December of 2006. Last night a changed it to a Spanish soccer player. Obviously I'm going insane and I hope that once this Euro thing is over I can go back to being normal again. Or at least a normal as I was before. However given my aversion to changing my desktop I probably won't be changing this one for a while either.

For the record my work desktop is Conner Atchley of the Texas Longhorns basketball team and my laptop background is one of the windows backgrounds, which I will likely change now that I've set up my laptop for internet.

No comments: