Saturday, November 01, 2008

Holy Crap I just watched College Football

I never watch college football. Mostly because unlike everyone in the US I don't have a cheering interest. Sure I'm probably going to end up there for grad school one day but at the moment I've got nothing. I also have this thing about college football. It's kind of like watching junior hockey, yeah it's fun but it's not as good as the real thing.

I lived on Campus for 3 years while I was going my undergraduate degree and I didn't go to a single football game, even though my school's team was one of the best in the country. I preferred to check out the volleyball team instead.

So why would I spend most of my Saturday watching Florida vs. Georgia, instead of say sleeping? Well it's simple really, Tim Tebow.


I know that I should hate him on principle because he plays for Florida. It's kind of like Duke or Notre Dame, you don't need a reason to hate you just do it. But then he goes and spends his spring breaks doing missionary work, so really it's almost a wash.

Okay that's enough Tim Tebow for now. But if I had to pick a College Football boyfriend this would be it.

No comments: