Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm going to use the lack of sleep defense

Today was such an odd day. Work wise it was fine, busy but fine. I'm still waiting to hear about the other job but my current boss also went over a growth plan with me which sounds like they want me to grow into a promotion. Which would put me in a slightly better place than if I took the other job. Unfortunately time lines were a little vague.

So now I'm life with a couple of scenarios:
1) I get the permanent job I applied for
2) I get the term job I applied for
3) I get neither job

Each scenario comes with it's own set of challenges. Although number 3 means that I don't have to make a decision which means that I can't have regrets in the future. I'm not quite sure what I would do if either of the other two go down and I guess I won't know until Tuesday, since I'm off on Monday.

But because of my confusion I really needed to talk to someone who knows about what's going on so I did that with one of the guys at work and now I'm having these warm, fuzzy completely inappropriate feelings towards him. So I'm blaming it on the fact that I've not been sleeping well this week so my mind isn't in such a great place.

No comments: