Monday, January 19, 2009

Dream Diary Episode 7: Okay now this is just getting weird

There are a lot of theories out there about the meaning of dreams. Some people believe that they are subconsciously trying to direct you in a certain path. I certainly hope that's not the case. I keep having dreams about a certain co-worker of mine who seems to be a really nice guy but totally not my type. He's not anyone's type. In fact anytime I happen to mention to someone that I'm having these dreams I get a certain reaction from the other person in the form of some sort of retching sound or a disturbed face, or even a laugh.

So last night I dreamed a bunch of things that aren't even true about him. But anyways apparently I was going with my parents to meet his parents (possibly for the first time I'm not entirely sure). But instead I met his 8 siblings (trust me he doesn't have 8 siblings, plus I'm not sure I would want to get involved with someone who comes from such fertile stock). Each kid had their own washing machine (yeah, I don't get it either). And one of his sisters wouldn't leave us alone. It was all very odd.

If anyone has any experience interpreting dreams I could clearly use the help.

No comments: