Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just 4 Days left

There are only 4 days left in this month which means only 4 days left of the NaBloPoMo. Thank god. Also 4 days (well 3 actually), until my nearly faithful reader KEG is off on vacation. Am I jealous? Hells yes. 

Today I'm going to focus on all of the things I want to do over the next month: 
  1. Finish reading Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon. I'm currently on page 135 of 1070. 
  2. Finish watching Season 4 of Weeds. Is it weird that I'm 2 and a half seasons in and I still haven't decided if I even like the show? 
  3. Research and determine 3 grad schools to apply for. 
  4. Set a tentative date for the GRE
  5. Watch some college hoops. It's almost March and I need to get myself caught up. 
  6. Finish sewing the dress I started last year 
  7. Buy and elliptical machine or a bike. I'm more likely to use the bike but have you seen the thighs on cyclists?
Yeah that's enough for 2 goals each week which is far more than I'm likely to complete anyway. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your nearly faithful blog reader may have to take a hiatus from reading this blog if you start dissing one of her favourite shows.

JTS said...

I was not dissing it I was simply stating that I have yet to make up my mind about it.