Today I'm going to focus on all of the things I want to do over the next month:
- Finish reading Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon. I'm currently on page 135 of 1070.
- Finish watching Season 4 of Weeds. Is it weird that I'm 2 and a half seasons in and I still haven't decided if I even like the show?
- Research and determine 3 grad schools to apply for.
- Set a tentative date for the GRE
- Watch some college hoops. It's almost March and I need to get myself caught up.
- Finish sewing the dress I started last year
- Buy and elliptical machine or a bike. I'm more likely to use the bike but have you seen the thighs on cyclists?
Yeah that's enough for 2 goals each week which is far more than I'm likely to complete anyway.