Sunday, January 18, 2009

Maybe it's time to shut down

I've been trying to come up with something to write about all day. Which I suppose one could call writer's block except that I don't consider myself a writer given that mostly I just talk about things I do or like.

But it kind of got me thinking about the blogs I read. They all seem to be written by actual writers or at least people with some journalism training. The closest I come to that is the class I took in grade 11. Which was total crap and taught me nothing. But anyway, I also noticed that even though I've posted every day this month (so far) there has not been a single comment. I also tried that break thing for December and while there was a single slight protest everyone made it through unscathed.

So I'm thinking perhaps it's time to pack it in and get out of the blogging business. There are aCheck Spelling lot of great blogs out there but this isn't one of them.

No comments: