Monday, January 26, 2009

Why do I only do this stuff when I'm alone

When I was a kid I used to love all sorts of paranormal ghost-y, UFO, crytozoology stuff. I always thought it was really cool. We used to have this book in the library that dealt with all of that stuff and my name was all over that sign-out card. As I got older I found that I didn't have nearly as much time for it as I used to.

So there is this show that deals with these sort of things ghostly and demonic called Paranormal State, where these college students investigate weird phenomena. I don't even know if the show is still making new episodes or if I'm just watching back episodes but anyway it seems like I only watch this show when I'm alone. For example, my brother is away this week so I'm alone in our loud apartment. I make sure not to watch it at night because I know how things I'm thinking about just before bed tend to seep into my dreams. But even so I find that when I wake up in the night I get a little spooked which is weird because I'm not actually afraid at all when I'm watching the show.

No comments: