Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My real life as described in movies

So you know that scene in Love, Actually where Hugh Grant is the Prime Minister and he's just met his staff for the first time and he closes the door behind him and says "that's unfortunate"? Well I think I had that moment today. 

I was in a meeting today with my boss's boss's boss along with a group of my co-workers to discuss new corporate strategy so as you can imagine it was a little dry. So I started looking out the glass windows of the meeting room that look out onto the rest of the floor when I see this headless body walk by. Okay not entirely headless but there's this frosted decal about 3/4 of the way up so it seemed like he was headless. Anyways headless body was clearly male and looked pretty good. Until I got out of the meeting and realized who it was. 

Without going into too much detail let's just say it was a bad sign, especially given all of the weird dreams I've been having. Can some body please help me? Maybe something like Chinese water torture or needles in the eye? Partial lobotomy? Full lobotomy? I'll take anything at this point. 

No comments: