Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well that sucked

So for the last couple of weeks I've been spending my Friday nights watching Miss America: Countdown to the Crown on TLC. The actual Miss America pageant was last night and I watched it while flipping back to the NHL All-Star Skills competition. 

I found that after watching these girls for 4 weeks I started to pick out some favorites. The same thing happened last year when they did a reality show for last year's pageant. Last year I really wanted Miss Indiana to win, this year I wanted anyone but Miss Indiana to win. And who do you think won? Oh right Indiana. But then I knew after the talent portion that she was going to win. I just found her a little annoying and kind of odd looking. I mean I guess she was pretty but in a non-traditional way. Also every time her name was called she looked like she was going to fall over. I mean okay you can be surprised but really this was a little over the top. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Miss USA, Muss Teen USA and Miss Universe pagents better, but I always seem to miss them on TV...