Wednesday, July 09, 2008

1986 was a Good Year

On the heels of Rafa winning Wimbledon I’m reminded that ‘s only 22. This is a bit of a problem for me as my younger brother is also 22 making 22 my lower guy limit. However I’m also reminded that there are a whole lot of age-inappropriate hotties of this age. I’ve actually been meaning to write this for a while and just never really got around to it.

We’ll start with Rafael Nadal since he’s fresh on my mind. Okay so this is maybe not the best picture I’ve ever seen of him but he’s holding the Wimbledon championship trophy so that’s hot. He’s also a 4 time French Open champion and you’ll remember that the French is my favorite of all the majors.


Speaking of french here's another tennis player, Richard Gasquet. I'm not really sure what it is about him that I find attractive exactly but I think he's cute.




Moving on. Cam Barker of the Chicago Blackhawks. I always have a bit of an issue trying to remember how old these guys are come Christmas time when the Canadian Junior Hockey team is kicking butt. Anyway Cam is a good ol' Manitoba boy. He also played for the Medicine Hat Tigers in Junior. They were one of my favorite junior teams because I won a Medicine Hat Tigers ball cap from their website and they actually shipped it to me.



Calgary Flames goal prospect Matt Keetley. I'm not going to lie I had to do a smidgen of research for this one. I couldn't have more tennis players than hockey players in here. But apparently 1987 was the year for very attractive hockey players.





David McClure of the much hated Duke Blue Devils basketball team. I discovered him last year during the NCAA championships when I was doing hotness match ups. I don’t really have much else to say here. He looks way better in a suit. Oh he was my first College Basketball boyfriend.


Sergio Ramos, soccer player from Spain. This one I’m just a little bit conflicted on. I have seen pictures where he looks hot. But I have also seen pictures where I feel a little bit sick after looking at them and remembering that I thought he was hot. So I don’t know which way I’m leaning on this one.



I’m sure I’m missing a whole bunch of people. But these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

As I’m writing this I’m also realizing that 1987 was maybe even a little better. I may have to get around to doing a similar post of this fashion for that year. Although I will feel a WHOLE lot creepier about it.

No comments: