Monday, July 07, 2008

Hair

Well I got quite a few compliments on the new haircut. So I guess other people like it. I'm still unsure. I miss my long hair. As much as it annoyed the crap out of me when it started to get all tough and split at the ends I still liked be able to pull it back in a pony tail. Now it's too short for that and headbands annoy me so they'll be none of that. I suppose it could use some bobby pins to pull it back but it looks kind of funny at the back. I guess I just need to keep reminding myself that it's just hair.

Next on the agenda is getting it colored I haven't figured out quite what to do with it. I kind of wanted to go darker but the hair stylist told me that it's not such a great idea if you're not going to touch it up every couple of weeks otherwise it'll look like I have grey roots. I can't do anything too crazy with it either because it wouldn't go over so well at work, so there will be no green or blue or purple.

I think it'll depend on how I'm feeling the day I go in for my coloring. I can tell you right now I'm not going orange again. I've had enough of that for a while.

No comments: