Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things I thought today

There is no way to coherently write a post about the things that I'm going to say here and probably at this point I should just pack it in for the night but it seems way to early to go to bed. So I'm going to try to write this anyway.

Today was a ridiculous day at work. Why does everyone wait until the last minute to do everything? It's just weird timing for me I guess because I'm kind of between jobs at the moment. So there is lots of work to wrap up what I have been doing and lots of work to get caught up to where I need to be when I go back to my old job. a

I was thinking about something that H-Dot said to me last year when I was going through first office crush. She asked me what color his eyes were and at the time I couldn't tell her. I know now but I was applying that question to my current crush and again found that I couldn't answer. What does that say about me? Am I just not observant so I somehow missed it? Is it that I'm so into him that I have trouble looking him in the eye? Could you actually have a relationship with someone who I can't look at? Do I just not care about people's eyes? I'm thinking it's probably this last one.

The last thought I had was that I'm possibly the best sister ever. Tonight I had OB2 over for dinner and I made pie for desert. I made lasagna (though with ready to cook noodles and canned sauce). All after I got home from my rotten day at work. So I sent a bunch of food home with him.

No comments: