Monday, July 14, 2008

I am probably the worst hockey fan ever

Okay so this post title probably isn't particularly accurate there are much worse hockey fans but for someone who prides herself on knowing her stuff I think it's kind of pathetic that I'm only just now getting around to watching one of the only hockey movies out there.

About a year and a half ago I got the movie Miracle for Christmas. Somewhere between school, graduating, moving and stepping out into the real world I entirely forgot to watch it. It also doesn't help that it's glorifying American hockey and so watching it makes me feel just a little bit dirty. So in the dead of summer with all the "good" shows in re-runs and all the good sports in the off-season I felt it was about time I sit down and watch it.

Anyway I'm about a 1/3 of the way through and it's turning out to be not so bad which is surprising because I don't think I've actually seen a movie that I liked in the past 5 years. Well except the Lord of the Rings movies but that's because I'm super dork.

No comments: